Login to your Account
Password lost ?
SpiderBasicA Basic to master the web
SpiderBasic is new web client-side programming language based on established BASIC rules. Its
allows development of very complex, windowed based web applications, including mobile app for
iOS and Android.
It provides a large commandset to handle complex and reactive GUI, 2D games, and many more in
a coherent manner. Every library and commands behave the same and have similar
syntax for easier and faster learning.
The full documentation can be found here.
SpiderBasic is based on the PureBasic syntax, and is compatible to some degree with it. If you are already familiar with PureBasic, using SpiderBasic should be an easy task. It's even possible to create a program which runs on the web, mobile and desktop using the same source code.
- Huge set of internal commands (500+) to quickly and easily build applications or games
- Android and iOS support
- BASIC based keywords
- Very fast compiler which creates optimized apps
- Procedure and structure support for advanced programming
- Built-in containers like array, list and map
- Strong types, strong syntax to avoid programming mistakes
- Full unicode support
- Namespace support for easy code reuse
- Easy but very fast 2D game support through WebGL
- Dedicated editor and development environment
- Available on Windows, MacOS X and Linux
- Very close to PureBasic, which allows to port easily an application to the desktop